More clearing for YOUR Divine Health with Dr. Sharnael!❤️✅ Watch the video below and SHARE with someone else to challenge them!! If you are just joining the fun check out Part 1 and Part 2 of the challenge first! 😀❤️💯
If u are with me just post “I’m in” below in the comment section. If you’re BRAVE tell me what you did when you are done! 👇🏻👇🏻
The Garage… It’s the one place in the house that we can just shut the door and forget about… or so we may think! But, as discussed in part 1 and part 2, the mess is still there and it still haunts us in our subconscious. In fact, a messy garage or other storage areas can cause a significant amount of stress. It is definitely worth clearing out in exchange for peace and clarity.
Studies show that only about 30% of us store our cars in our garage… the reason? Too much stuff!!! Imagine how much more space is available to you when your garage or storage areas are cleared out… for your car, creative projects, a man or woman cave… etc. Here are a few tips to help get you started.
- Set aside time: a day, a few days, or even a few weekends and break the project into easy to manage sections.
- Make decluttering into a family project or invite a few friends over and have a cleaning party with free food and lots of water! Choose fun and easy! It will go a lot faster.
Put on a few drops each of Clarity Oil, Motivation Oil, and En-R-Gee Oil! If you are doing the project on your own, put on a great teaching or fast awesome dance music in your headphone and get moving!
- Sort items into three piles: Keep, Donate or Sell, and Toss. Some areas even allow you one free large garbage bin per year or per quarter for excess garbage! Check with your local garbage and recycling service.
- Go through EVERY box, including the ones you never unpacked after you moved in… lol
- Don’t get too caught up in nostalgia, stay focused on the task at hand. You can always set things aside to reminisce about later if you choose.
- Once everything is cleared from the garage, do repairs, give it a deep clean and dusting. You can even paint if you choose, especially if using the space as an extra room!
- Keep the floor clear and clean.
- Store items used less often on higher shelves. Get creative with your storage solutions and find something that works best for you! (For example, install shelves if you don’t already have some and get plastic containers with lids (that fit on the shelves) to store items you choose to keep)
- Start selling the items you can online or have a yard sale. Remember to drop the rest off for donation!
Stay focused with the help of these amazing essential oil blends:
❤️ Clarity™ blend: Basil), cardamom, rosemary. Peppermint, coriander), geranium , bergamot, lemon, ylang ylang, jasmine, roman chamomile, palmarosa
Clarity Invites a sense of clarity and alertness.
❤️Motivation Oil blend: (Roman chamomile) flower oil, (Black spruce) leaf oil, † (Ylang ylang), Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil
The powerful scent of Motivation™ may promote feelings of action and accomplishment when diffused.
❤️En-R-Gee Oil Blend: Rosemary, Juniper, Lemongrass, Nutmeg, Balsam Fir, Clove, and Black Pepper essential oils.
Fresh and herbaceous, En-R-Gee essential oil blend offers an invigorating aromatic boost when you need it most. Diffuse or apply it topically during your morning routine or before any activity to enjoy the stimulating, spicy-pine fragrance .
Benefits and Uses:
👉🏻Combine with Clarity™ essential oil blend and diffuse during long drives or late night study sessions for an invigorating aroma that will help you push through.
👉🏻Diffuse at work or home for an aromatic pick-me-up in the afternoon.
👉🏻Add a couple drops to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage into temples, bottoms of feet, or back of neck before a challenging activity for an exhilarating fragrance.
Click Subscribe and Follow me on Social Media @drsharnael 👍🏻😍👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻Check out www.drsharnael.com for these great oils!
Please feel free to add YOURSELF, your friends and family to this Facebook group regarding Divine Science and the Human Body! It’s an open place to learn about frequency, natural quantum health health, and conscious living the way we were created to TRULY live !
More Resources For Wellness & Spiritual Growth
Join us for the next Live Your Passion Rally in Baton Rouge, featuring powerful speakers and presentations, learning, & fun!