Be honest. When you hear the words “exercise” or “workout” do you cringe like someone is swearing at you? I know the feeling! It wasn’t until the past couple of years that I have intentionally stuck to a regular exercise regimen. Now, I’m not as strict as some people, but I do make sure I get in at least 30 minutes to an hour of exercise on a regular basis. If you’ll hear me out, I’d like to share with you several reasons why exercise is key to living and feeling your best.
The Benefits. Exercise Improves and Enhances The Function of Your:
This all-important organ is what keeps our bodies alive. And the more you take care of it, the better it will function. Regular exercise makes it easy for the heart send oxygen through the blood stream. When your heart is pumping and working at it’s best, you not only increase your ability to workout longer, but you also lower your blood pressure which helps lower your risk of heart disease. Take care of your heart and it will take care of you.
As your body releases fat, your muscles become more engaged. Your muscles need oxygen in order to function properly. When you exercise regularly, your body creates more oxygen and allows your muscles to grow.
When you exercise, your brain releases endorphins as well as other chemicals that signal to the body to minimize pain and release stress. Who doesn’t need to release stress? If you ever hear people say that they “feel better” after exercising, the release of endorphins in addition to the flow of oxygen in the brain may be the reason for that.
Your lungs become stronger when you work out. Like the brain and heart, your lungs respond to oxygen. The function of your lungs is to pump oxygen through your body, so the more you exercise, the more oxygen you produce. Research shows your body produces
Did you know that your body also releases toxins when you exercise? As these toxins and other petrochemicals leave your body, it is very possible that your skin will start to look more even in tone.
A by-product of being physically active is you can maintain your weight. I will say that if you make it a goal to be active, the physical appearance and the will come. But if you focus only on the weight you’re trying to “lose” you make it harder for yourself to actually get rid of it. Change your focus. Focus on and visualize a livelier, happier and more active you. Think about the positive!
How Often Should You Exercise
Studies show that even as little as 20 minutes of exercise per day at least 5 days a week are just as beneficial as longer workouts. In fact, author Gretchen Reynolds conducted research in her book, The First 20 Minutes: Surprising Science Reveals How We Can Exercise Better, Train Smarter, Live Longer, that revealed that most of the benefits of exercise happen within the first 20 minutes of movement. Wow! I don’t know about you, but for me, that pretty much shuts down the “I don’t have time to exercise” excuse. If you’re too busy to exercise, I encourage you to maybe try 10 minutes at a time until you can get in up to 20 minutes so that you can experience all the wellness benefits of regular exercise.
- Good Shoes: When you’re exercising, you’ll want to have stability for your ankles, legs, knees and joints. This is why you want to have good quality shoes. The thing about sneakers, is that many styles are made for specific type of exercise. For instance, a walking shoe is different from a running shoe. Be sure to look at the different styles and choose the one for the type of exercise you’ll be doing on a regular basis to help you prevent injuries.
- Good Socks: Believe it or not, your socks can affect your exercise. If your socks don’t fit or if they cause your feet to sweat, you can have foot irritations, athletes foot or blisters. If you have a good quality shoe and your feet are still irritated, you may want to look at getting some good cotton socks to workout in.
- Good, Comfy Clothes: Find your most comfortable, breathable clothing to exercise in. Try to wear something that moves well with your body and makes you feel comfortable. The more water and air can pass through the fabric, the better.
- Good Music: Get your adrenaline flowing and set the mood for yourself with some good music. Whether you’re taking a brisk stroll or running a 5K, take your workout to a new level with some of your favorite songs. I even recommend using your exercise time to listen to personal development or other training. Your exercise time is a great time to build yourself up both spiritually and physically!
- Lots of Water: Water is probably the #1 most essential part to a good workout. Even if you’re doing a low impact workout with little movement, your body still sweats and loses moisture when you’re active. It is very important to drink water all day long and be sure to get in at least one glass before you workout and 2-3 afterwards. Your body, skin, hair, and nails will thank you!
- Essential Oils: The versatile nature of essential oils make them great supplements to have on hand to support a regular exercise routine. From En-R-Gee™ Essential Oil Blend (helps restore mental alertness, uplifts and strengthens sensing) to Peppermint Essential Oil (adding a few drops to your water may keep you alert during your workout) to Lemongrass Essential Oil (contains high levels of citral, a compound that may support thermogenic activity), ask me about the use of essential oils for topical and aromatherapy use.
- Ningxia Nitro™ Supplement: Through this proprietary Nitro oil blend—Black pepper, nutmeg, vanilla, chocolate, yerba mate, spearmint, and peppermint essential oils and wolfberry seed oil; and energy blend—Bioenergy Ribose®, green tea extract, Korean ginseng extract, mulberry leaf extract, Ningxia Nitro combines immediate and long-term energy-supporting ingredients into a product that can help speed up recovery and increase overall energy reserves.
- Cool Azul™ Sports Gel: Even though this is one of our newest products, this gel is flying off the shelf! Cool Azul™ Sports Gel is formulated with an unprecedented 10 percent (10 ml) of pure essential oils in every 3.4-oz. tube. The lead ingredient, aloe vera, further adds to its uniqueness by making the formula’s base highly beneficial. Along with hydrating the skin, our sports gel also boasts a topically cooling blend of Peppermint essential oil, menthol, and camphor and includes Plectranthus Oregano and Young Living-exclusive Dorado Azul essential oil. This gel is a perfect choice to use before or after physical activity.
What advice or other helpful tips would you share with our readers for how to get and stay active?
Purchase Essential Oils Products
Want to try Cool Azul, Ningxia Nitro, or Peppermint essential oils? Click the button below to learn how to order these and other essential oils products and have them shipped right to your door!
Helpful Resources for Spiritual Growth and Wellness Support
Conscious Language & Self Talk Package
What would it mean to re-discover the secret of the language that heals our deepest hurts, breathes life into our greatest joys, and literally creates Reality itself? This POWERFUL set includes:
1: Conscience Self-Talk 2-CD Set
2: Conscience Language Book
3: Sacred Body Language Book
Dreams & Visions
Take the journey with Dr Sharnael on how dreams and visions can help you understand your life in Christ ! Listen and discover the difference between a dream and a vision, keys to have more dreams and visions, how to better remember your dreams, what is God saying I your dreams and why? And more….. get this powerful resource today!
Keys To A Third Heaven & Spiritual Reflections (Combo)
Next Live Event: Meet Dr. Sharnael & Ian Clayton at the Mobilizing Light Conference!
September 24 – 26, Walker, Louisiana
Anyone with a longing to dig deep into the Kingdom realm and the mysteries in the Word of God is welcome to join us!
Our life in HEAVEN is more lasting and real than anything here. You and I are establishing our DNA and our agreed to assignment from the WAS WAS, before we were in the womb. It’s time to truly assume our responsibility in our FATHER’S Kingdom in HEAVEN first and here on Earth, then the Multiverse.
Ian Clayton and Dr. Sharnael Wolverton are mandated to teach other Sons of God to access their God Given right to the FATHER’S KINGDOM OF HEAVEN and HIS MULTIVERSE just as Yeshua and HIS DISCIPLES did in the Bible’s New Testament.