Following a seasonal approach to cleansing, chiropractor authors LeAnne and David Deardeuff offer insight gained through years of clinical practice using essential oils. The book starts with colon cleansing and, in a seasonal sequence, progresses through several other organ and body system cleanses, including the Master Cleanse by Stanley Burroughs. It also offers rarely found information on using essential oils to enhance each cleanse and to help relieve symptoms of Chronic Fatigue, Lupus, Infertility, Hormone Imbalance, Diabetes and other conditions of our day. Includes many case histories.
Size: 270 pages; 9″x 6″.
Published in 2014, Second Edition.
Dr. LeAnne Deardeuff, DC graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic in 1996 with a doctorate in Chiropractic. She has a Bachelors of Science degree in Human Biology and Physiology. After chiropractic school, Dr. Deardeuff moved to Jamesport, Missouri where she worked nine years amongst the Amish. Her patients came from several surrounding states.
Dr. David Deardeuff, DC graduated from Brigham Young University in 1976 and during his career with the federal government worked in four foreign countries. He later received a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Logan College of Chiropractic.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1: Is Your Body Toxic?
- Chapter 2: To Every Thing There is a Time and a Season
- Chapter 3: Essential Oils: Gold of the Gods
- Chapter 4: The Colon: Don’t Block the Exit
- Chapter 5: The Critical Role of Gut Bacteria
- Chapter 6: The Kidney: Murky Mere or Crystal Clear
- Chapter 7: Yeast Infections: Surprisingly Deadly
- Chapter 8: The Master Cleanse and More
- Chapter 9: The Liver: Your Body’s Chemical Plant
- Chapter 10: Metals and More: Modern Hazards
- Chapter 11: Other Important Organs
- Chapter 12: Colon and Lungs… Again
- Chapter 13: Don’t Forget Me! (Other Body Systems that May Need Attention)
- Chapter 14: Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired
- Chapter 15: Pituitary, Thyroid, Adrenals: Glands That Make You Go
- Chapter 16: Infertility and Sex Hormones
- Chapter 17: Cleansing and Nutrition for Prospective Mothers
- Chapter 18: Children and Essential Oils
- Chapter 19: Perils of Modern Times: Diabetes, Obesity, Allergies
- Chapter 20: Building Blocks of Better Health
- Chapter 21: A Few Words About Detoxification Reactions
- Chapter 22: Stress: Don’t Let It Wear on You
- Afterword & Quick Reference Guide
- Appendix A: Vita Flex Foot Chart and Organ Points
- Appendix B: Organs and Essential Oils
- Appendix C: Enzymes
- Appendix D: Gall Bladder Flush
- Appendix E: Cold Sheet Treatment