From the Publisher
* How to evaluate mainstream conventional treatments and what questions to ask your doctor.
* The remarkable story of PROTOCEL, how it works, and how to use it properly.
* What women need to know about their hormones and cancer.
* How to alkalize your body and why this matters, both for prevention and treatment of cancer.
* Many of the causes of cancer that are increasingly common in our modern world.
* How and why many of the best alternative treatments for cancer have been suppressed.
* The importance of the mind/body connection and how to cope with the fear that comes with a cancer diagnosis. –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Excerpt. © Reprinted by permission. All rights reserved.
From Chapter 1:If you are facing a cancer diagnosis, the first thing you should know is that there is hope in the world of alternative, non-toxic treatments. And I am referring to very real hope — not the “false hope” that is so often offered in the guise of chemotherapy and radiation. Tens of thousands of people have used alternative, non-toxic treatments to overcome their cancer and then gone on to live normal, healthy lives!
The second thing you should know is that you are far from alone. Right now, one in every two to three Americans will develop life-threatening cancer at some point in their lives! This estimate comes primarily from the official American Cancer Society figures of 1996, which predicted that 40 percent of all Americans will develop life-threatening cancer. This statistical estimate has been confirmed by other researchers as well, many of whom believe the 40 percent figure to be conservative. Overall, cancer rates have been rising at an alarming rate for the past 100 years. In recent years, the rate of lung cancer incidence has been going down due to fewer people smoking, but the rates of virtually all other types of cancer are still increasing!
I understand that whenever a person finds themselves facing a cancer diagnosis, time is of the essence. There are urgent decisions to make, and you need treatment information fast. You may have various doctors, relatives, or friends pushing you to quickly get your surgery, chemotherapy, and/or radiation. They may even say things like, “If you don’t do this now, you will die!” If this is happening to you, try to remember that these people are pushing you because they care about you and are, themselves, scared. And they are right when they say that you need to take action very soon.
But you deserve to know that everyone in America is strongly influenced — even brought up all their lives — to think that the conventional treatments are the only answers to cancer. Surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation are commonly called “the Big Three” of mainstream cancer medicine, and even most doctors think these are the only answers. –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.