Watch the video below and share with someone else to challenge them!! If you missed part 1 you can check it out here first!
👉🏻If you choose to accept this challenge let me know in the comments! Type “accept” and once you are done just post DONE! If you are really BRAVE post what you are doing or did!
Digital clutter slows down your computer and other electronics. The way you set up your desktop or phone can also effect your productivity by distracting you with the chaos. Just like physical stuff affects your subconscious brain, it is the same with digital clutter! Here are a few practical tips to help clear away any digital “stuff” that no longer serves you.
- Declutter your digital documents and old notes. Delete any you no longer require and let go of any worries as to if you will need it later! If it seems like an overwhelming task, break it down by date and do one section at a time.
- Organize your desktop ond home page on your phone. Think of this as your “digital desk” similar to how a clean desk helps you focus and feel accomplished. Get rid of excess app shortcuts, files, images, etc.
- Unsubscribe from email lists and newsletters you don’t read. To make it more simple, every time you get an email you don’t choose to receive go ahead and hit the unsubscribe button (usually at the bottom of the e-mail). This way it won’t feel as overwhelming.
- Clear your downloads! You may be surprised by how much space the downloads can take up on your devices. Clearing out the folder can free up much required space and speed processing time.
- Organize and delete images. Save your images to the cloud if possible and delete any that are poor in quality or unimportant.
- Defrag/clean disk on your computer. If you don’t already do this regularly then go and do it today! This is important and can really increase productivity on your computer. If you don’t know how a quick Google search will bring it up.
- Clean up your Social Networks. Defriend and unfollow so you can spend time scrolling through posts by people you know and love! Keep your groups to a minimum on Facebook by removing yourself from any you are not participating in or that no longer interest you/ are not positive. Our subconscious mind takes in everything we see so clearing out negative posts and focusing on positive ones can really help keep our minds focused on what really matters.
Stay focused with the help of these amazing essential oil blends:
❤️ Clarity™ blend: Basil), cardamom, rosemary. Peppermint, coriander), geranium , bergamot, lemon, ylang ylang, jasmine, roman chamomile, palmarosa
Clarity Invites a sense of clarity and alertness.
❤️Motivation Oil blend: (Roman chamomile) flower oil, (Black spruce) leaf oil, † (Ylang ylang), Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil
The powerful scent of Motivation™ may promote feelings of action and accomplishment when diffused.
❤️En-R-Gee Oil Blend: Rosemary, Juniper, Lemongrass, Nutmeg, Balsam Fir, Clove, and Black Pepper essential oils.
Fresh and herbaceous, En-R-Gee essential oil blend offers an invigorating aromatic boost when you need it most. Diffuse or apply it topically during your morning routine or before any activity to enjoy the stimulating, spicy-pine fragrance .
Benefits and Uses:
👉🏻Combine with Clarity™ essential oil blend and diffuse during long drives or late night study sessions for an invigorating aroma that will help you push through.
👉🏻Diffuse at work or home for an aromatic pick-me-up in the afternoon.
👉🏻Add a couple drops to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage into temples, bottoms of feet, or back of neck before a challenging activity for an exhilarating fragrance.
Click Subscribe and Follow me on Social Media @drsharnael 👍🏻😍👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻Check out www.drsharnael.com for these great oils!
Please feel free to add YOURSELF, your friends and family to this Facebook group regarding Divine Science and the Human Body! It’s an open place to learn about frequency, natural quantum health health, and conscious living the way we were created to TRULY live !
More Resources For Wellness & Spiritual Growth
Join us for the next Live Your Passion Rally in Baton Rouge, featuring powerful speakers and presentations, learning, & fun!