60 Ways I Choose to Remember to Shine this 2020
First of all, all gratitude to you. With all my heart 💜 I have so enjoyed getting to know you better this 2019 and look forward of more connections this 2020 🥰 from my whole heart I love you 💕
With this New Year and our awakened state, I put together a few ways I choose to remember to shine this 2020 that you may enjoy for urself. Feel free to share this post and download/print the list:
Ways I Choose to Remember to Shine in 2020…
1. Create every day! Mind map 🗺
2. Use the first 30 minutes of your day (minimum) , I AMing statements remembering who you are ….value-creating activities (versus checking email or surfing the Net)
3. Remember and Believe (Be -Alive) in your vision and gifts
4. Exercise 20 -30 minutes daily. #goinganywayclub
5. Make excellence your way of being (versus a once in a while event).
6. Be on time (bonus points: be early). ⏰
7. Be a celebrator of other’s talents.👏🏻
8. Stop watching low frequency TV. (Bonus points: sell your tv and invest the cash in learning and self-education). 📺
9. Finish what you start.
10. Remember that your food intake affects your moods so eat consciously like healthy dread champion. 🥗
11. Spend an hour a day without stimulation (no phone+no FaceBook+no noise).
12. Say good bye to the energy vampires from your life and watch your performance climb.
13. Write in a journal every morning. And record gratitude every night. 🖊 📓
14. Do work remembering courage (if you’re not uncomfortable often, you’re not growing very much).
15. Commit all your “work/play” to God.
16. Smile more (and tell your face).🥰
17. Do a collage filled with images of your ideal life. Look at it once a day for focus and inspiration.
18. Plan your week on a schedule (clarity is the DNA of mastery).
19. Speak life. (Average people love gossip; exceptional people adore ideas).
20. Read “Conscious Language ”by Robert Tennyson Stevens
21. Choose daily supplements to stay in peak health. And of course use oils!! www.drsharnael.com
22. Clean out any form of “negative self-talk ” in your vocabulary and start running the language of leadership and possibility.
23. Do a nature walk at least once a week. It’ll renew you (you can’t inspire others if you’re depleted yourself).
24.Take on projects no one else will take on. Set goals no one else will do. 🎯
25. Do something that NEW at least once every 7 days.
26. Apologize when you know you should apologize.
27. Say “please” and “thank you” a lot.
28. Remember that to double your income, triple your investment in learning, coaching and self-education. (Great and powerful resources in my bookstore www.swiftfire.org/store)
29. Dream big but start now.
30. Achieve 5 little goals each day . In 12 months this habit will produce 1850 little goals–which will amount to a massive transformation.
31. Write handwritten thank you notes to your friends, co workers, members, teammates and family members.
32. Be slow to criticize and fast to praise.
33. Give your members 10X the value they pay for.
35 . Keep your promises. 🌈
36 . Remember that ordinary people talk about their goals. Leaders get them done. With speed.
37. Know that a problem only becomes a problem when you choose to see it as a problem. All bumps in the road are opportunities ALWAYS.
38. Brain tattoo the fact that all work is a chance to change the world.
39. Watch the “Star Wars: the Force Awakens” and other inspirational and funny movies.
40. Remember that every person you meet has a story to tell, a lesson to teach and a dream to do.
41. Risk being rejected. All of the great ones do.
42. Spend more time in art galleries. Art inspires, stimulates creativity and pushes boundaries. 🖼 🎨
43. Read a book a week, invest in a course every month and attend a workshop every quarter. 📚
44. Remember that you empower what you complain about.
45. Remember you. Get to know yourself again. Today.
46. Know your values. And then have the guts to live them–no matter what the crowd thinks and how the herd lives.
47. Become the fittest person you know. 💪🏻
48. Become the strongest person you know.
49. Become the kindest person you know.
50. Love well , especially yourself 💜
51. Know your “Big 5″–the 5 goals you absolutely must achieve by December 31 to make this year your best yet.
52. Know that potential unexpressed turns to pain.
53. Build a strong family foundation while you grow your ideal career.
54. Love selflessly. ( I mean really….love selflessly)🥰🥰🥰💜💜💜
55. Give your life to a project bigger than yourself.
56. Be thankful for your talents.
57. Choose healthy friends and value them.
58. Stand for iconic. Go for legendary.
59. Make history.
60. This is YOUR time. Now is YOUR moment. Let’s do this! 🙂
Enjoy this list? Share with friends or Click to Download Printable (PDF) to save and print it for later use.
I AM loved. I AM Love. I Love.
Happy New Year!!
#teamswiftfire #drsharnael 💙👑💎#writing #poetry #poet #write #spiritual #spirituality #creativewriting
Huge sale books 📚 cards ✨ https://swiftfire.org/shop-now/sale-items
💜 Newest upcoming class the Science of Miracles https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-science-of-miracles-online-workshop-w-dr-sharnael-tickets-77746139797
💜 Or just get the book and start now! https://swiftfire.org/miracles-book
Check it out now! 🥰👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 Kindle 📖 info The science of miracles https://amzn.to/33PPgKj
😘 Xoxo Dr. Sharnael
Connect with me
1. Like and Follow me here
💎⚡️👉🏻I’m at my “friend limit” via fb. but hit the follow button via fb now & I’ll still b in ur feed!💥https://www.facebook.com/sharnael.wolverton
2. Subscribe to me Instagram
💎⚡️👉🏻Instagram 💥https://www.instagram.com/Drsharnael/ (Second chance to win there !!)
3. Subscribe to my YouTube
(this video class is there too, please share with whoever you choose)
Join my Divine Science and The Human Body free Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/842633489240658/?ref=share