Fake/Synthetic Essential Oil
• Greasy or non-penetrating or cut with vegetable oil.
• Shelf life of only months or years (which will eventually go rancid).
• Substantial evaporation or loss of smell when left open.
Real Essential Oil
• Real plant essential oils are non-greasy and penetrate the skin within Seconds.
• Real essential oils last a lifetime as long as they are kept out of direct sunlight / high heat.
• The smell of real plant essential oils comes from aromatic plant alcohols and terpenoids, which are anti-oxidant and by definition, do not get weaker with exposure to oxygen