Get Back In Balance With the The Breakthrough Power of Raindrop Therapy
Imagine a therapy session that actually helped you clear your mind, release tensions and toxins and left you lighter, feeling more vibrant and ready to take on the world. What kind of therapy is this you may ask. Well, before I answer that, let me tell you what it is not.
Raindrop Therapy Is Not
- Raindrop Therapy is your average massage. The essential oils used during the therapy are carefully selected to bring your body into vibrational and spiritual balance through a certified technique.
- Raindrop Therapy is not a counseling session. Though you will experience breakthrough, this is not “that” kind of therapy.
- Raindrop Therapy is not a cure-all or a magic bullet. Although this technique can help your body get back on the right track towards balance, nothing replaces proper nutrition and exercise. In other words, you still have to do your part.
What Raindrop Therapy Really Is
- Raindrop therapy is the therapeutic application of a variety of essential oils to the feet and back that may bring many benefits to the receiver.
- The Raindrop technique used when applying essential oils is a powerful, non-invasive tool for assisting the body in correcting defects in the curvature of the spine.
- The Raindrop Technique was discovered in the 1980s by Dr. Gary Young during his work with a Lakota medicine man named Wallace Black Elk.
- The goal of a Raindrop Therapy session is to support the body’s natural defenses, as well as the circulatory, respiratory, endocrine, digestive, nervous, and other body systems.
- The Raindrop Therapy session may also help the body release harmful toxins that can hibernate in the body with the proper application and sequence of essential oils.
- The Raindrop Therapy uses the following essential oils:
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
- Oregano (Origanum compactum)
- Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens)
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum)
- Marjoram (Origanum majorana)
How Raindrop Therapy Got It’s Name
During Raindrop Therapy, essential oils are dispensed in little drops from a height of about six inches above the back, which is where Raindrop Technique gets its name. They are then massaged along the spine and back muscles. They are also applied to the feet using a Vitaflex technique.
A Raindrop Therapy session lasts about an hour and may continue to work in the body for up to one week.
Are You Ready For Breakthrough of Mind, Body and Spirit?
The Raindrop Therapy is available for purchase as a stand alone collection from Young Living. To experience maximum benefits, you may also schedule a Raindrop Therapy session with a certified provider. When you purchase your Raindrop Therapy kit from me or a member of my team with Swiftfire, we will personally do our best to find you a person certified in Raindrop Therapy in your area. Everyone should experience the breakthrough that this therapy provides. We would love to help you. Purchase your kit and you’ll receive a welcome email from me. Hit reply to that email and let me know what city you are in, and we’ll find you a person who can do your private Raindrop session.[button url=”https://www.swiftfire.org/essential-oils/get-started-with-essential-oils/” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#5a9407″ color=”#ffed9d” size=”8″ icon=”https://www.swiftfire.org/wp-content/uploads/Purchase-Essential-Oils-icon.png” icon_color=”#ffed9d”]CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER »[/button] [spacer size=”40″]