The Gift That Keeps On Giving: Why Now Is a Great Time To Start Your Own Business
It’s the end of a year, how are you feeling? Did you accomplish the goals you set for the year? How is your health, are you feeling and looking better? These are questions many of us have as we come down to the end of another year, and anyone who wants to live their best life should have these kinds of questions. When it comes to purpose, abundance and wellness, I believe there are at least 5 areas of your life where you need to be actively setting goals to get better.
5 Areas of Life that Affect Your Success
- Spiritual: Are you growing spiritually mature in the things of God? Making time to read the word and meditate to grow in wisdom and knowledge of the Kingdom should be a regular part of growth. Because I am a woman of faith, I believe this is the most important key to success since this one thing affects every other area of life.
- Mental/Emotional: The things you think affect your your life in so many ways. Everyday, make it a practice to literally mind what you are doing as well as the things you are saying. The Bible says that as a man thinks, so he is. This word couldn’t be truer. The brain is a powerful muscle, and when you learn how to be more aware of where your mind goes and that thoughts you think, you’ll be able to use your mind to serve you in a positive way instead of being overcome by the problems in life that will inevitably happen.
- Physical: As a wellness advocate an Doctor of Naturopathy (ND), I recognize the importance of physical health. If your body is not healthy, it can be hard to achieve the things you want to do. Most of what happens in our bodies can be easier to manage if we’re more mindful of the things we eat (remember #2) and make a commitment to live the best life we can to serve the Kingdom (going back to #1). Do you see how every aspect of our life and our success hinges upon all these areas working together?
- Relational/People: I don’t care who you are, you can’t be successful without people. Whether you’re an introvert or an extrovert, you need good people in your life to live a life of balance and wholeness. And not only do you need people, you need to learn how to related to people so that your relationships are healthy as well. And I hate to keep talking all this “spiritual stuff” but when we walk in relationship with God, our understanding of Him helps us know how we are to walk in relationship with each other. That is why both the first and the second commandments are to LOVE.
- Financial: This is the part where most people are already making plans and setting goals. It’s not hard to get people to think about money. But do you really have a plan for your finances today and in the future? Since I started my own business, I realized quickly that there was nothing stopping me from working the hours I wanted to work, which means I could earn as much as I was willing to. Can you say that about what you do for work? Hear me out.
Does Your Current Income Support Your Future?
When you work a traditional job, you work 40 hours per week and you earn up to the amount set by your boss for your position. There is nothing at all wrong with that. What starts to happen though is even though you work hard, you can only earn up to a set amount. And what happens for most people is that amount limits your planning. Instead of planning to save a percentage of your income for retirement, you end up settling for what’s left at the end of the month. And before you know it, time is slipping away and you don’t have a retirement or any significant savings. Now what?
Here’s What I Know About Owning A Business
- You can start part-time
- You can earn full time
- You can put away money from retirement, vacation, a second home – the choice is yours
- You can save money for your child’s education
- You can invest in other income-producing assets
- You make your own hours
- You can work from home, while traveling or where ever you want
- You are not limited by someone else’s paycheck
These are just a few of the benefits. I would have to write several pages to really tell you how much my life has changed for the better since I became an entrepreneur – and maybe some day I will. And you know what, since I practice wellness on a daily basis by helping people with natural wellness, I have become healthier, happier and live with more freedom and abundance than ever before.
If you have ever thought about starting a business, earning more income and living a life that is not limited by a paycheck, I invite you to learn more about starting a Young Living business with our team. We have training, resources, live one-on-one help and we are back by a solid company with a history of legacy and success. I’d be honored to work with you personally to help you get started.
Getting Started With Young Living
It’s really easy to start your business with Young Living. Here’s how:
STEP 1: Order Your Enrollment Kit.
Click the button below and order your initial starter kit. Start using the oils and get familiar with how they work.[button url=”https://www.swiftfire.org/essential-oils/get-started-with-essential-oils/” style=”3d” background=”#5a9407″ color=”#ffed9d” size=”7″ icon=”https://www.swiftfire.org/wp-content/uploads/Purchase-Essential-Oils-icon.png” icon_color=”#ffed9d”]CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED »[/button] [spacer size=”10″]
STEP2: Schedule a Mentoring Session.
During your mentoring session, we will talk about the steps to success with your business and help you set your goals based on where you are and where you’d like to be. I’ll work with you individually to get you started, and you’ll also get free access to our weekly group training calls.[button url=”https://www.swiftfire.org/consultations” style=”3d” background=”#5a9407″ color=”#ffed9d” size=”7″ icon=”https://www.swiftfire.org/wp-content/uploads/Purchase-Essential-Oils-icon.png” icon_color=”#ffed9d”]CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED »[/button] [spacer size=”20″]
Learn More About My Story
Listen to the audio and learn more about why and how I got started with Young Living. It will change your life!
[button url=”https://www.swiftfire.org/essential-oils/get-started-with-essential-oils/” style=”3d” background=”#5a9407″ color=”#ffed9d” size=”7″ icon=”https://www.swiftfire.org/wp-content/uploads/Purchase-Essential-Oils-icon.png” icon_color=”#ffed9d”]CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED »[/button] [spacer size=”40″]