Clearing The Air: The Benefits of Diffusing Essential Oils
Spring Cleaning? Pollen in the Air?
It’s that time of year again! Out with the winter and in with the spring. Depending on where you live, along with spring can come pollen and dust which can mean coughing, sneezing and difficulty breathing.
But have no fear…Essential Oils are Here!
This is the perfect time of year to pull out your essential oils diffuser. With a good diffuser and pure essential oils, you have powerful weapons that can purify the air in your home in just minutes a day. Fight back against all the airborne dust particles with your diffuser. You’ll not only improve the quality of air in your home, but you’ll also create a healthier environment for you and your family.
How Oils Are Diffused
The soluble nature of essential oils allows them to easily penetrate the air and transport oxygen and nutrients. It is best to use pure therapeutic-grade essential oils that are safe for breathing and inhalation. Young Living Essential Oils are plant-based and 100% pure oils. Diffusing essential oils also kills odor and can neutralize airborne dust and germs. Ultrasonic diffusion disperses essential oils into the air without heating or burning, unlike aroma lamps or candles that reduce the therapeutic benefits and can even emit toxic compounds. If you’re new to diffusing essential oils, the following oils are great essential oils to begin with:
- Lavender Essential Oil — Relaxes and soothes
- Peppermint Essential Oil — Opens airways and adds minty flavor
- Lemon Essential Oil — Invigorates the senses
- Purification Essential Oil — Helps eliminate odors
- DiGize Essential Oil — Supports healthy digestion
- Thieves Essential Oil — Aromatic blend that fills any space with a rich, spicy aroma
- Copaiba Vitality Essential Oil — Add to your favorite herbal tea for soothing flavor
- Stress Away Essential Oil — Creates an environment for relaxation
- RC Essential Oil — Energetic aroma will help you stay motivated
- Pan Away Essential Oil — Helps relax muscles
The Oils listed above also come in one convenient Everyday Oils Starter kit, that also includes the diffuser – free!
The YL DewDrop Diffuser
Young Living has several diffusers that you can purchase for your home. The most popular one is the DewDrop Diffuser. YL’s Dewdrop™ Diffuser functions as a humidifier, atomizer, and aroma diffuser in one simple-to-use product. Inspired by the purity and elegance of a drop of morning dew, the Dewdrop Diffuser’s ultrasonic technology breaks any mixture of essential oils and water into millions of microparticles, disperses them into the air, and releases the constituents found in the essential oils.
Here are just a few of the benefits of using the DewDrop Diffuser:
- The ultrasonic frequency generates waves at 1.7 million times per second, releasing essential oil molecules into the air to help transform your surroundings and create a relaxing, spa-like atmosphere in your home or office.
- The ultrasonic technology gently disperses essential oils throughout the air to remove odors.
- Custom designed with up to four hours of continuous run diffusion, automatic shut-off, and ambient light control
- The constant, humidified air helps keep skin moisturized and feeling fresh.
- The diffused molecules cover 10 square meters.
How To Use The Young Living DewDrop Diffuser
1. Remove both outer and inner lids.
2. Add water until level reaches, but does not exceed, the red water fill line marker.
3. Add 5-8 drops of essential oil.
4. Replace both lids back onto the unit; align the groove on the outer lid to the notch on the base.
5. Plug the power adapter into a power outlet.
6. Press the on/off button to switch on to start the diffuser. (This unit also has an LED light).
Get the Young Living DewDrop Diffuser FREE with purchase!
When you become a Young Living Wholesale Member, and choose one of the Essential Oils Starter Kits, you get the DewDrop Diffuser ($83 value) absolutely free!