Enjoy this great article by my dear friend, Tatiana Schallert, who is co-serving with me, my ministry, and my family. I AM Love, Dr. Sharnael
There are many benefits of apple cider vinegar! Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is made from organically grown apples. It retains many nutritious and beneficial components because raw apple cider vinegar is not pasteurized. It is made similar to alcohol.
First, crushed apples (apple cider) are exposed to yeast, which ferments the sugar and turns it into alcohol. Then, healthy bacteria is added to ferment it further and turn it into acetic acid, which is the main component in vinegar. This process produces enzymes and life giving nutrients that make ACV a powerful tonic and affordable remedy!
Here is a summary of some of the beneficial components of ACV:
- Acetic Acid – studies show this acid slows the digestion of starch which can help to lower glucose levels that commonly increase after meals.
- Potassium – helps to support strong teeth, healthy hair, and clear nasal passages.
- Pectin – helps to regulate bowel movements, blood pressure, and encourages healthy cholesterol levels.
- Malic Acid – has antiseptic properties which can fight viruses, bacteria, and fungus.
- Calcium – supports strong bones and teeth.
- Ash – aids your body in maintaining proper pH levels for a healthy alkaline state.
Balance Blood Sugar & Promote Weight Loss
Our bodies produce insulin to manage how much sugar is in our blood. The anti-glycemic effect of Apple Cider Vinegar helps improve insulin sensitivity. Multiple studies have shown the positive effects of apple cider vinegar in relation to healthy blood sugar levels.
The acetic acid in Apple Cider Vinegar has been shown in studies to prevent build up of body fat and certain liver fats. It can also help you to feel more full.
Support Digestive System & Fight Infection
Digestive health is an absolute necessity in immune health. Apple Cider Vinegar contains pectin, a water-soluble fiber, which promotes bowel movements and may also help calm intestinal spasms. It is a great remedy to take when experiencing tummy troubles because its antiseptic properties are effective against fungal and bacterial infections (such as e-coli and candidiasis). ACV also can be used as a natural remedy for heartburn.
For ear infections you can dilute with water and rinse ear daily until symptoms improve.
Detox & Relief For Congestion
Apple Cider Vinegar can help promote circulation and detoxify the liver. The acid in ACV binds to toxins which can assist in removing them from the body. This also encourages clear, radiant skin!
The Potassium content helps break up mucus in the body and clear lymph nodes, which can clear nasal passages and also helps to remove toxins from the body.
- Cold & Cough remedy – 1 teaspoon ACV, honey, mashed ginger, and warm water. Take three times a day or as often as every hour until symptoms improve.
- At the first sign of a sore throat, gargle equal parts of warm salt water and ACV and repeat every hour until symptoms improve.
- Add to a detox bath to help pull out toxins, soothe your skin, and promote ph balance. ACV is naturally acidic which can help balance your body’s varying pH levels. It contains antibacterial properties, and is a natural source of Vitamins C and B which nourish your skin.
- 1/4 cup Sea Salt or Himalayan Salt (or both!)
- 1/4 cup Epsom Salt
- 1/4 cup Baking Soda
- 1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- Young Living therapeutic-grade essential oils (Get Oils Here)
- Mix together before adding to the bath and soak for at least 30 minutes
The Potassium and enzymes in Apple Cider Vinegar help to give you a natural energy boost. You can add it to your water during a workout to help prevent fatigue. The amino acids in ACV combat the lactic acid build up after exercise which can also prevent leg cramps.
How to take Apple Cider Vinegar:
Take 2 tablespoons of ACV in a glass of filtered water three times per day before meals and remember to drink lots of water!
To make it more palatable try ACV Tea:
- 12oz of hot (filtered) water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ACV
- 1 tablespoon raw honey (avoid honey when treating candida)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
†Results may vary. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.
Hi! My name is Tatiana! My message overall is Simply LOVE. Keep life simple, enjoy the present moment, and SURRENDER your life to follow Jesus. Be GRATEFUL. Keep Your FAITH. Take ACTION! Face fear straight in the face and run right past it, FLY, into the life of your dreams!!! You CAN do it! BELIEVE!!! KEEP LOOKING FORWARD! Choose Health! Choose FREEDOM! YOU ARE who you have been waiting for! So SHOW UP. Take care of yourself – your HEALTH. Be aware of dreams and angelic guidance from Heaven. CELEBRATE the magical trail of signs and miracles along the journey. Be Brave. Open up your heart to Divine LOVE. Use your voice to CREATE LIFE and bring healing to the world! My mission in life is to ENCOURAGE EVERYONE! To boldly and unconditionally LOVE EVERY ONE & ALL of God’s Creation one drop at a time! From My Heart To Yours – I SEE YOUR LIGHT! Be strong! PEACE be with you.
Tatiana is a Spiritual Entrepreneur, Mindset & Spirituality Writer, Wellness & Essential Oil Specialist, Healer, Musician, and Blogger. Most of all she is a supportive wife and mother of four beautiful children! She is also, Co-Owner of Deerstone Development, a Christian SEO Company. Her husband, Caleb Schallert, founded the company in 2007 shortly before they got married in 2009. She is a content development strategist, social media optimization specialist, and internet marketing specialist.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO. DO WHAT YOU LOVE
Follow me on Twitter @TheTatianaShow
Email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook
Helpful Resources for Spiritual Growth and Wellness Support
Awake to Supernatural Miracles P1 MP3
This is a MP3 with Dr. Sharnael Wolverton and Caroline Boudreau talking about supernatural miracles becoming the norm in your everyday life. It’s time to wake up and live life full of His Resurrection Power. 🙂
Awake to Supernatural Miracles Part 3 – Dr. Sharnael MP3